Monday 28 December 2009

Rome and after thoughts

Travelled to Rome today – was nice to get out of London. As we walked down the street to the station I told Doright that I didn’t actually want to go back for the second appointment, as I wasn’t sure what the point was. He said we should go and see what they say then we can decide from there whether to go again.

I am not sure how much value going will add – I want to see the child and assess the situation myself with the help of people who can actually give me answers. Unless they can tell me what continuing to look at the child in utero (yeah all that internet research has got me using jargon) will achieve I don’t see the point of continuing to deal with people who distress me with their lack of compassion and general nonchalance.

The ultrasound experience has been ruined for me.

No comments: